Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Vehicle Models

Was wondering if I missed something or if I need to reload the game. I have all the patches up to 1.02 but the Pz Ib looks like the Pz IIc. I also plyed a QB and ended up with a 251/17 AA Halftrack; it was supposed to have a 20mm cannon but the vehicle appeared to be a straight 251 with only a machinegun- the vehicle data sheet did list a 20mm with teh penetration charts for it.

BTS/BFC were unable to include all of the correct models. So you're correct about the two units you've seen using 'generic equivalents'. There are some others too (Russian, etc.). It's an unfortunate situation, but BTS/BFC need to move on to the next project (before it gets delayed too long and hurts them financially).

As BFC said, it was either include extra vehicles without dedicated models or exclude the extra vehicles. There literally wasn't enough room on the CD for a dedicated model (amd two sets of textures) of every vehicle type.

Still, they did what they could. Those TWO new Stug IV models in the 1.02 patch are a sight to behold!