Uniforms mod

Hey AstroCat .. do you have Andrew's early-war Soviet tank crew mod? If so, could you upload it please?

I've got some weird uniform bug that makes my early crews look like they're wearing rags. Mid- and late-war uniforms are fine because you have already uploaded them.

Thanks.

Jason

Originally posted by Limey:

Did Andrew ever do an early Soviet tank crew mod? I am pretty certain I got every mod he ever did and I havn't got one of those. If he did do one & I missed it I would sorely like it!! smile.gif

Hmmm. I just assumed he did. Has he ever met a uniform he didn't mod? :confused:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hmmm. Maybe I'm being incredibly dense, but I only see the Soviet Crew and its winter counterpart. And under Soviet Crew it says: "This mod set replaces uniform textures for mid- and late-war Soviet AFV crews in CM:BB."

What am I missing? :confused:

Oh i'm sorry i didn't know you were looking for the EARLY war uniforms, my mistake.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I finally managed to download most if not all of the mods available from AndrewTF, I think they're a great addition to CMBB, thanks Andrew, Thanks Astrocat for your time :D

And of course all the other modders out there!

I strong agree with you as so few modders did superb uniforms job with highly detail.

Originally posted by Limey:

Did Andrew ever do an early Soviet tank crew mod? I am pretty certain I got every mod he ever did and I havn't got one of those. If he did do one & I missed it I would sorely like it!! smile.gif

Keep the faith Limey. I have it on very good authority Andrew did do the mod but it was never publicly released. ;)

Hopefully we shall see it soon. smile.gif