Any 1 knows where i can get some eBooks about WW2

There's gotta be a central library in Vantaa with a good stock of everything (branch libraries are best avoided). If that doesn't satisfy your needs, then go to Helsinki University library, and they have absolutely everything that has ever been published in Finland and more.

Oh, and define 'interesting' - you still haven't said what you want to see. Pretty pictures? Studies about improving labour productivity in factories during the war?

Originally posted by Sergei:

There's gotta be a central library in Vantaa with a good stock of everything (branch libraries are best avoided). If that doesn't satisfy your needs, then go to Helsinki University library, and they have absolutely everything that has ever been published in Finland and more.

Oh, and define 'interesting' - you still haven't said what you want to see. Pretty pictures? Studies about improving labour productivity in factories during the war?

i want to find books about finland against russia and some book about german infantry`s in russia

Originally posted by Retigade:

i want to find books about finland against russia and some book about german infantry`s in russia

ewwh, get your lazy ass to the library. smile.gif any library in Finland will have meters of books about those subjects. the central library of Vantaa most likely has at least a couple whole shelves about those two subjects.

Considering your age, I'm not sure what I could recommend without it being "dull" or requiring too much background knowledge. I think the best bet would be to ask your history teacher for recommendations, it's a part of their job after all.

For a starter, though, you could watch some documentary videos about Winter War and Continuation War. Makes it easier to get started. Also be sure to check www.winterwar.com