A different sort of mod request

Would it be possible to mod either the tank or the tank driver so that it looks like he's a person in an open turret instead of half a man stuck on top of a closed turrent?

That would be an excellent touch.

(On a par with the very classy "tank bulldozes knocked out halftrack out the way" feature that I only saw the other day: very classy attention to detail)

Martin.

[ June 19, 2003, 08:58 AM: Message edited by: GreenAsJade ]

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

Would it be possible to mod either the tank or the tank driver so that it looks like he's a person in an open turret instead of half a man stuck on top of a closed turrent?

That would be an excellent touch.

(On a par with the very classy "tank bulldozes knocked out halftrack out the way" feature that I only saw the other day: very classy attention to detail)

Martin.

You just wait for my complete 114th Zombie Division set to get your "different sort of mod" mang.

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Well, you could put a big black hole where the hatch was, but then when the guy buttons up you'll be left with a tank with a big black hole in the top!

I was thinking of having the big black circle attached to the man, not the tank. So when the man goes away, so does the big black hole.

I have no clue whether/how you could add more to a man, like a big black circle or whatever... can it be done?

Originally posted by Ligur:

You just wait for my complete 114th Zombie Division set to get your "different sort of mod" mang.

I am waiting.

The only thing that's sad is that there's no way to make your opponent see what you see, when you make the mod.

Now _that_ would be nice, eh? A feature for CMX2 you determine the way the opponent sees your tropps???!!