Worst Commander Ever

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GODDAMN IT.

it's me. me. no debate. i just suffered a minor defeat because a 40+ turn battle ended on 42 turns. i was rolling up the flags from one end, infantry clearing the trees. 4 SU-100, 5 T34-85's. no tank losses. no AT shells fired by ATG's at me. everything suppressed with OBA and HMG's and i STILL lose.

how the hell do i do it? how do i snatch defeat from the jaws of victory? it's not the first time this has happened against the same OpFor either. how can you judge how much capturing a flag will add? i know it's there to stop tank rushes but it wasn't what i was doing. gaaah.

Originally posted by THumpre:

Please, as bad commanders I respectfully submit that you are all mere pikers when cmpared to my truly astounding level of incompetence :D . I have not won a PBEM in living mememory, regularly lose all my armor within minutes of the opening minute,and have seen entire companies of infantry decimated in seemingly "perfect assaults :eek: Not only am I bad, but I am unlucky and bad.... :rolleyes:

Judging by your member number it took you a lot of time and practice to get that bad.

I hope one day to lower myself to your level of incompetence.

Yep, I am an utterly incompetant commander as well .

Been playing CMBO before TCP before it had TCP, and wargames X Y Z betc etc before that.

God help me I love it so.

Perhaps u can send me a setup and see if I can out-dumb you?