New Game> Combat Mission 4: Squads!!!

I'm fairly sure that this idea has been kicked around before but I would like to see a Combat Mission game with the same attention to detail but based at the squad level. Each soldier would be represented with individual attributes and battles taking place in close proximity. I know this game was derived from Squad Leader, but is there any desire amongst the troops here to see a version of CM at this level?

TeAcH

Sounds like an Avalon Hills game that I have called "Firepower". It included every squad sized combat group from 1965 to Present( i think that meant early '80's). Tanks and some crew weapons included. Gameplay had a random movement per turn aspect that made troop movements very interesting.

Sweet game to play. If this level of gameplay could be recreated...I would be soooo happy.