Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

A tiny mod request. Really.

I am having trouble seeing the rocky terrain in the game at levels 4 or higher and then at lower levels when there's only one or two squares involved. Could somebody consider making them more visable so they stand out better. I'm sure I'm not the only one having problems but maybe the only one to admit it. :D I have d/l the improvement mod by Tom and this really helps on the rough terrain mod and is beauiful but the rocky terrain is still very difficult to see. Anybody care to try? Please. Actually what I had in mind was converting Tom's rough terrain to the rocky and then making another rough terrain kind of like what we had in CMBO. Especially the rough terrain improvement mod that somebody did. Sorry whoever did it I can't remember who you were but I'm thinking it was Tiger. Anyway, I would do it myself but of course I don't mod and can't seem to even begin to understand how. Trust me I've tried. Not in this life time. :(:D Anyway, if one of you just don't have anything else to do maybe you would take this one on to do. Sorry for asking but hey maybe somebody was all ready thinking about doing one. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by lcm1947:

I am having trouble seeing the rocky terrain in the game at levels 4 or higher and then at lower levels when there's only one or two squares involved. Could somebody consider making them more visable so they stand out better. I'm sure I'm not the only one having problems but maybe the only one to admit it. :D I have d/l the improvement mod by Tom and this really helps on the rough terrain mod and is beauiful but the rocky terrain is still very difficult to see. Anybody care to try? Please. Actually what I had in mind was converting Tom's rough terrain to the rocky and then making another rough terrain kind of like what we had in CMBO. Especially the rough terrain improvement mod that somebody did. Sorry whoever did it I can't remember who you were but I'm thinking it was Tiger. Anyway, I would do it myself but of course I don't mod and can't seem to even begin to understand how. Trust me I've tried. Not in this life time. :(:D Anyway, if one of you just don't have anything else to do maybe you would take this one on to do. Sorry for asking but hey maybe somebody was all ready thinking about doing one. :rolleyes:

The rocky terrain can't be seen from higher view levels, no matter what you do to it. They are actually just doodads, and not regular terrain. Tom's mod is about the best that can be done. :(