strategy tutorial websites

Eh.... we do try.

Many of us are newer players but there are a few people who know their stuff pretty well.

Another thing you could do is look up some of the stuff JasonC has written up here at BFC. Many of the stuff he writes about are basic tactics that can work for AK or BB.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by yacinator:

yeah that would be good. the one i'm playing against currently is only laughing at my pathetic attempts to move my troops over the battlefield.

If they haven't been lost, the tutorials posted by JasonC should be very illuminating, as has already been touched on in this thread. He really should put his own unofficial book together. :D

would u like to play against me Sirocco? i attack since that's what i have problems with. i don't care what side , preferably in the desert,

-900 points, mechanized force mix, overcast weather. send me a turn if u r intrested. plz be smile.gif

[ May 15, 2004, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: yacinator ]

Originally posted by yacinator:

would u like to play against me Sirocco? i attack since that's what i have problems with. i don't care what side , preferably in the desert,

-900 points, mechanized force mix, overcast weather. send me a turn if u r intrested. plz be smile.gif

Setup sent. ;)