Attention South Of England Players - you are cordially summoned to this thread...

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to jump into the SEPTIC thread .... there is a place available to Sandy in the NOWT Special tournament if he needs it ... just wanted to post here to increase the chance that he sees the post.

There is already somebody on standby for that last remaining slot ... so the clock is ticking before I give it away !

I may be in the other tourney but I still keep having a look here ... like the screenies ..... OOhhh pretty flowers :D

Lou2000

AFAIK everyone is now settled in so I advise a 1st round closing date of April 30th at which time all remaining unfinished games must be ceasefired. Failure to ceasefire will give your opponent victory.

I think things are about to warm up nicely in my and PKs game. We're on Turn 3 and the peace won't last much longer.

I think things are about to warm up nicely in my and PKs game. We're on Turn 3 and the peace won't last much longer. [/QB]
I hope you got the last file OK. I'm still waiting on your gamey tigers to appear. But when they do I've got some tasty cocktails waiting for them.

WOW!!!

The battle is not over and has just had its most intense minute.

He has one hellava a lucky STUG. I presume it is a Stug as I have heard of their bounce factor, and now I have seen it...

Hmmm I might just lose this...

At least my SMG's are keeping his foot sloggers running...

;)

Heh Heh Heh....

Now I wonder if Molotovs work on Stugs?

H

P.s I re watched the Vid and counted over 21 hits with many more misses and it still appears to be driving? I do hope the death cloclk is upon it!!! Please Please Please.....

Video available for anyone who wants a laugh and will not tell Len the pwd...

[ February 25, 2003, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Holien ]

The full fury of the Whermacht is unleashed in a torrential avalanche of steel and shredded limbs (or so it says here).

SEE the latest savage picture from the front! GASP at the tricky camera zoom effects used to make it look like the shell was actually somewhere near it's target! BE AMAZED at the 80's winklepicker pointy shoes which the Soviets seem to be wearing and which have stuck this poor fellow fast in a mud road...

20032253620035868311592.jpg

One of them flinched! The day is ours!

[ February 25, 2003, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: Rex_Bellator ]

Originally posted by Holien:

Now I wonder if Molotovs work on Stugs?

Quite well, but you need a few - ask Elvis ;)

Regarding death-clock, don't think so. I am just playing a game with Nolloff where his Tank Brigade is held up by a single Stug, merrily shrugging off numerous frontal 76mm hits at <500m. The crew does not even flinch. Find another way.

StuG's do seem to be popular; but not as popular as trucks do in the Russkie camp. I have about half a dozen all driving around like crazy trying to escape the attentions of my glorious boys in feldgrau. I think that there are shares being bought in GMC by the godless commies on the sly, or are they trading something we don't know about with the Amis in the old lend-lease.

BLOODY HELL IT IS STILL MOVING...

13 more hits several partial penetrations. A track hit (the second) and on the first round full penetrates...

IT STILL MOVES...

I think he has voodoo...

This is a fantastic game (CMBB) I wish I had the Stug on my side...

:(

As for the Molotovs they illuminate it quite nicely but no joy yet.

I guess I am going to have to hide....

Run away! Run Away....

H

Dear Mr. Blue

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Mr.Brown, and I act as executor of the estate of the late Iosef Stalin, who was just run over by a bus on a visit to Lagos, Nigeria. As such, I have to dispose of vast sums of money. You can assist me in this by surrendering in your game against me now, to give me more time to write a cheque over 20% of the vast, unbelievable sum of money I am currently sitting on, out to you.

All you have to is surrender now, and all this money can be yours.

Do not hesitate.

Very sincerely yours.

Mr. Brown

Originally posted by Gary T:

Stugs appear to be popular among the German players...I wonder why? Mine racked up a kill in the first turn...

Yeah something like 1200m and my guys were still looking for the steering wheel :eek: - looks like some new happy holiday-makers on their way to the charming Gulag sunshine resort to learn how to hide a tank.

StuG's do seem to be popular; but not as popular as trucks do in the Russkie camp
Ha. If only he could pierce the Maskirovka he would realise that each truck is a fuel bowser and if he looks closely he will see the burning rag sticking from the filler cap. This is an experiment in Motorized Molotovs. Those HT's he has racing towards the flag are in for a nasty suprise.