Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Cheery Threats of Stale Waffles and Moldy Goodales

Originally posted by Becket:

Dave H (now rebolded!), did you miss this from last week? :D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Soddball or DaveH, one of you losers should send me a set for Stalino. I care not whether I play the attacking Germans or the defending Soviets, what the point value is, the date, or anything else.

Stalino is one of the BCR maps, in Map Pack 4 to be specific.

I'm dying to play this one. </font>

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sepuchral, growling, voice says:

In a distant land, where time stood still, a child was born. A child of density

....pan to swishy-flying-over-city-at-high-speed-shot ....

Now, as a world in turmoil stands on the brink of destruction, that child is all that stands between the world and TOTAL ANNIHILATION

:mad: :mad: :mad: MASTER GOODALE AND THE TITTY JIGGLER FACE-MELTING KRAUT MENACE!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now showing at cinemas near you.

Rated 15.

(Edited to add more rarrr!!)

[ April 03, 2003, 06:11 AM: Message edited by: Soddball ]

Angry Out Loud!! :mad: :mad:

I swear to god my wife's uncle died yesterday after struggling for almost 10 years with Hepititis C! AGRAGRARGGRGRAGRAGRAGR!!!! :mad: I felt it would have been insensitive to go downstairs and dish out some hot death to you slithering buckets of menstrual slime!! :mad:

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :mad:

Ok, turns out tonight, I mean it!!

Maggots. :mad:

MasterG :mad: :mad: dale

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Angry Out Loud!! :mad: :mad:

I swear to god my wife's uncle died yesterday after struggling for almost 10 years with Hepititis C! AGRAGRARGGRGRAGRAGRAGR!!!! :mad: I felt it would have been insensitive to go downstairs and dish out some hot death to you slithering buckets of menstrual slime!! :mad:

MasterGoodale, I'm sorry to hear of your family's loss. Please let your wife know that our thoughts are with her. Seriously. :(

[ April 03, 2003, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

Okay bECKET, to keep you from dying a cruel and premature death, I've sent you a setup using the Stalino Axis Attack map. I had the biggest urge to set it for about a 50 point QB, since you said you didn't mind what the point value was. You'll probably be glad to know I relented and increased the point value a bit. This map had better be something else, because I have never heard of someone who just wanted to use a certain map in a battle. :confused:

Hehe, I'm a big fan of the BCR maps, this one in particular looks awesome. Going to be a hard assault though, you have a great terrain advantage.

Should be fun. smile.gif

In other news, mike the wino's troops began retreating on turn 3. Again.

Thanks Dave, he was a nice guy! :mad: Vietnam Vet who came back all messed up and got into drugs and stuff! :mad: They think he contracted it in Vietnam. It was just diagnosed late in life. I told him I'd inject some TNT into his veins and offer him a shot of vodka( :mad: ) but he said that wouldn't be neccessary!! :mad:

GRRR!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

Voi mazzo di morons stupid. L'più ignari fra voi, che capiscono questo messaggio, mi trasmettono una messa a punto ora!!! :mad:

Couldn't have said it better myself! :D

Okay, Keke, I can see you're talking about MasterGoodale and mike the wino (morons stupid), but what bad names did you call them? tongue.gif

I must say I'm disappointed Dave H.

Mike_the_wino had a turn waiting for me this morning but nothing from you. tongue.gif

Now I'm at work in the middle of a huge freezing rain storm/winter warning advisory. GARARAGAGGARAGAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Where the hell is spring?!?!?! I'd rather be at home, on the couch under a fleece blanket, reading Mark Helprin's A Soldier of the Great War in between kicking yours and Mike's asses.

GGAGRGRAGAAGRGAGAGRA!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: .

Sorry about your wife's uncle MoldyGoodale .

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Dave H:

Okay, Keke, I can see you're talking about MasterGoodale and mike the wino (morons stupid), but what bad names did you call them? tongue.gif

Babel_Fish gave this translation:

You bunch of morons stupid. Most unaware of between you, that they understand this message, they transmit one to me put to point hour. :confused:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

You bunch of morons stupid. Most unaware of between you, that they understand this message, they transmit one to me put to point hour. :confused: </font>

You bunch of morons stupid. Most unaware of between you, that they understand this message, they transmit one to me put to point hour. :confused: </font>

¿Desee tomar otra grieta en ella?

Usted manojo de morons estúpidos. ¡El más ignorantes entre usted, que puede entender este mensaje, me envían una disposición ahora!! :mad: </font>

MasterGoodale sorry to hear about the loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

But don't let that cloud the fact that you are a moldy, goat-scrotum-licking, no-turn-sending, reprobate.

Becket retreating on turn 3? Gawdammitattohell you know well and good that I have NEVER retreated before turn 9. You deciet-filled, steamy coil.

Axe2121 yes that was a TURN in your inbox, like to send those about once or twice a week.

Soddball and I are slogging through Becket's attempt at FURIOUS-TNT-CHUCKIN-GLORY.....unfortunately it turned out to be a replica of driving a taxi cab through Tijuana with the support of a platoon of drunken Federales. Not that Soddball has done much better with his "Island of Fun" (or some other faggoty name) scenario, which sucks arse as well.

Beowolf is still a no-turn-sending wanker and will not be bolded until I get a turn.

Originally posted by Dave H

I was selflessly performing a humanitarian service by setting up a QB for Becket, who seemed about ready to jump off a bridge or something

What the F*** are you thinking? No where in any sane mind is the continued existance of Becket a good idea nor is the saving of his wortless life a "humanitarian service". First a mad Finn posting in spanish and now this? What's next, turns from MastaFoozeball ?

The world is ending, all the signs are present.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Y vi los tronos, y se sentaron sobre ellos, y el juicio fue dado a ellos: y vi las almas de ellas que eso fue decapitada para el testigo de Jesús, y para la palabra del dios, y que no había adorado la bestia, ninguna su imagen, ni una ni otra había recibido su marca sobre sus frentes, o en sus manos; y vivieron y reinaron con Cristo mil años. :mad:

First a mad Finn posting in spanish...

Now a mad Finn quoting from the Book of Revelations in Spanish.

I guarantee you, if you live for another thousand years, you'll never see the above words in the same sequence.

Jas :mad: n

Maybe not quite all of the signs. I got home from work today and there were turns from: the wino, bECKET, aXE, pADDINGTON, and _uxCVA. Definitely a clear sign of impending apocalypse. Luckily mASTERgOODALE kept intact his string of consecutive days uninterrupted by returning turns. I believe a turn from him would have been too much and could have torn the earth from its orbit. Let's not cut it so close from now on, okay? I hate having to depend on gOODALE's procrastination to save life as we know it. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :mad: :mad:

[ April 03, 2003, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Originally posted by Becket:

Hehe, I'm a big fan of the BCR maps, this one in particular looks awesome. Going to be a hard assault though, you have a great terrain advantage.

Should be fun. smile.gif

Terrain advantage??? :confused: I couldn't even find enough flat open ground in my setup areas for my men to have a place to dig foxholes! :eek: This is the most bizarre map I have ever seen. It's beautiful, and for all I know historically accurate, but I promise you that the most extreme QB map you could ever generate will be nothing like Stalino. I highly recommend it to all players looking for a real challenge of your maneuvering skills. Or your patience. We'll see what happens now. Okay Becket, let's see what you've got. GRRR!!! :mad: :mad:

My turns went out to everyone first thing.

Snarker is two turns into our game, and has already lost close to a whole platoon of tanks. The chains of wifedom beckon, Snarker.

Mike the Wino is busy pulling on his white dress and checking that the limo driver knows which address he needs to be at. Expect Mike to be my wife very soon.

MasterGoodale continues to confound with his montly turn posting.

Isn't there someone else I should be fighting?

Originally posted by Soddball:

Which sod told you it was my birthday?

The sod that put the day on your profile... :D :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

I'll send a set-up when I get home. I have three weekends of celebrating (taking each intervening week of actual work off to recover) so turns will be patchy at the weekend.

Excuses already! This maybe a new record or sumfink. :mad: