Questions about language wav files

Does anyone know where I can find transcripts and translations of the different language wav files ?

I'm interested in seeing to what extent they can be matched and interchanged, and need to know if the third Polish wav file corresponds with the third Russian wav file.

I've also realized that I would simply like to have a folder with all the transcripts and translations.

I seem to have the German, the Russian, and one of the Romance language files, but would like to make sure that I have the Romanian, the Italian, the Magyar, the Polish, and the Finnish.

If it turns out that the texts of the wav files in different languages correspond with each other on a one for one basis (I haven't checked yet), that would make it much easier to create language mods (e.g. a Warsaw Ghetto mod where the defenders speak Polish instead of Russian).

When I start modding again sometime early next year I may even try to find some Yiddish voice talent to supplement the Polish files.

But in the meantime I would really like to make sure I know how to recognize all the useful military phrases in difficult languages like Finnish and Magyar. If I ever start playing PBEM again I would like to know what it is the Axis minors are saying.