Early war Heer winter uniform mods...

Calling AndrewTF:

Was there a winter uniform mod done for Heer early war? Or was there none done because the Germans didn't expect to be fighting in the winter time?

I have many of the excellent winter uniform mods for Soviets, Finns, Germans, etc. but no early war German.

Thanks for any responses on this one. I realize that with CMMODS just coming back up to speed that many of the winter mods that used to be there might not be there yet.

Yeah, I made an early gray version that is semi-historically accurate, as that uniform was apparently not issued until the winter of '42, which means either early '42 or late '42, depending on the source and my mental state when reading it. At any rate it was relatively rare at the time but looks a lot better in-game than your troops running around in regular uniforms.

It was lost in the great CMMods.com crash of 2003 but will be uploaded again in due time. Real-life issues are getting in the way of my doing this in a timely manner, but it will happen, eventually. smile.gif

Hey Lord Dragon, I would like a zip of that file if you are going to email it. I feel that it may take a while before AndrewTF re-releases his mod again to the 'base--and judging by his past efforts he will probably tweak it before posting it. Once that is done I will D/L his new version and overwrite the old file you send. By the way Andrew, you are the KING of the uniform mods!