Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Another "tweak" to add in CMx2

Gents (and BF.C),

I find that the various camera angles are not quite where I'd like them. Frequently, I find that I'm only using Level 1 views, one intermediate raised view, then, rarely, the highest view. Each of these are less than optimal.

In view Level 1, if I zoom, the camera digs into the dirt pretty quickly. About 3 or 4 levels above that is a decent view for most work, but, again, the tilt adjustment isn't quite right. In fact, in all the other intermediate levels tilt control is the primary limitation of the views.

I would LOVE to have a control of the tilt. (I won't even go into full camera control, such as the Myth series introduced.)

Would anyone else like to see an improvement in camera flexibility?

Thank you,

Ken

(BF.C, note that this is NOT any kind of thread to collect ideas for CMx2 - since it's too soon for that sort of thing! smile.gifsmile.gif )

That works, but I think he is talking about setting the default angle and having the camera go there each time you hit that number without having to fiddle with it every time.

One thing I found that helped me was setting my screen (and the game too, don't forget) to a higher resolution. If you are already as high as your monitor will go or for other reasons don't wish to go higher, that won't help, I realize.

Michael

Panzerwerfer42,

Yes! That would be excellent...some sort of camera angle adjustment in-game. In fact, I owe a great thanks to BF.C and their exemplary customer service. It seems that they read this thread and saw your wonderful suggestion!

Betwixt their reading of your posting and my reading of your posting, those little BF.C elves somehow managed to install that very feature in my game! I don't know how they managed to hack into my machine, but I'm glad they did.

I am now the proud owner of the ability to use "Shift-A" and "Shift-Z" to adjust my camera angles!

Thank you Panzerwerfer for developing that shortcut and thank you BF.C for sneaking it onto my machine.

Ken "who pledges to read _EVERY_ hotkey description on Christmas day"