Mods in progress... Early Panther A (preview)

Hi All,

I have reloaded my kingfisher's archive for the early Panther A and redone some camo texture. I'm satisfied by the winter version, even if the mod still needs some fixes. But the "dunkelgelb" version is a bit too white/grey in my opinion... I have tried to add some dirty spots on armor plates and mud on the roadwheels and schürzen : the result is a bit better than my first attempt smile.gif

Well, please give me your advices and suggestions for the work : I will use it to complete the mod and upload it at cmmods...

Winter version :

Preview02.JPG

Dark yellow version (yes, a bit grey :rolleyes: ) :

preview01bis.JPG

Best regards !

[ July 17, 2003, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: Bogdan ]

Thanks Monty !

The winter version is now ready to upload... About the dark yellow version, I have unabled a "blue metal" texture layer necessary to the winter version. The color is now brighter/"saturated" and more acceptable for a summer vehicle.

I now need another preview 'cause my host doens't accept me to link the jpeg files here :mad:

More info as soon as the mod will be available at cmmods.com ...

Cheers