Introducing an all new interface mod !

Friend,

This is some outstanding work. Well done! I have installed your UI mod, as modified by Robert Olesen and love the attention to detail.

Keep it up and put me on your e-mail list (WineCape@global.co.za) when you have done your UI conversion for CMAK.

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

logo.gif

-----------------------------------------------------

Wine donations send to the following for contributions to Combat Mission:

</font>

Co-creator & Sponsor of the following Combat Mission tournaments:

</font>

Originally posted by Tarkus:

As for the color of the text, I used LettrGoth12 BT - 10 points (8 points for the captured/unarmed BMPs.

I can't find any font that has a name even remotely similar to that in my install of PSP7, not in PSP5. There is a Century Gothic and a Franklin Gothic Medium.

I see you changed the 1085 "captured" bmp. You should likewise change the 1086 "unarmed" bmp for consistency.) Feel free to edit as you see fit and post the patch.
Will do if I can find the proper font, though I have yet to see the "unarmed" status in use. When does that apply?

Originally posted by WineCape:

Friend,

This is some outstanding work. Well done! I have installed your UI mod, as modified by Robert Olesen and love the attention to detail.

Keep it up and put me on your e-mail list (...)when you have done your UI conversion for CMAK.

Aye aye sir ! You can be sure I will keep you all fully informed. Thanks for these encouraging words.

I plan to have a first work-in-progress preview in a couple of weeks on the CMAK board. I am now at my fourth pre-prod design stage, and what I have is a keeper I believe.

But let us not go ahead of things. There is work to be done before anything is shown. All I can say is that it will be a worthy heir of the Dark Steel Interface.

Originally posted by Robert Olesen:

I can't find any font that has a name even remotely similar to that. (...) There is a Century Gothic and a Franklin Gothic Medium.

I just sended you the proper font file via email. I guess I could've thought of that the first time around. Duh ! Let us know how it turns out.

As Junk2drive said, the "unarmed" status appears when you regain control of troops previously captured. A rare occurence I think.

* Salutations *

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't you guys just hate that? Somebody bumps an old thread and tricks everybody into thinking it's new. I wonder how many came to the CMBB forums recently and thought, (oh wow, omg, Tarkus made a new UI mod, YES YES, i cant wait to see it) and then (clicks on the thread and :mad: :mad: :mad: ), ancient news. What a letdown. Damn you Winecape, thats the 2nd time now. :D

I say let the noobs dig up mods like everybody else does, by using CMMODS very easy search function. ;)