Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Thanks AstroCat et al

I just wanted to publicly thank AstroCat for just about single-handidly restocking CMMODS with CMBB mods that were lost during the Great Server Crash of '03.

Some people (me!) didn't have CDRWs before the crash and couldn't back up those fabulous mods we had downloaded over the past year or so. :mad:

But thanks to AstroCat and all the others re-uploading the list of recovered mods is getting longer.

And, as always, thanks to Todd for continuing to run such a valuable resource as CMMODS. I still remember the day he started a thread saying, "If I were to run a site for all the mods out there, do you think it will fly?"

My reaction, and that of many others I'm sure was, 'yeah, good luck with that.' I had no idea it would become the CM powerhouse that it has become today.

Keep up the good work guys.

And you lucky guys with your mods (escpecially Mr. Noobie's and Paznermartin's) -- share the wealth and upload! Please? :D

Whoa :eek: ,i was gone for awhile.This is the first i have heard of this.I have some of Mr.Noobies Mods,and i think two of PanzerMartins mods.I have around 150(?) mods in all(the zip files i mean),but im on a dial-up now :(

Oh well,guess i'll bask in the glow of these nice mods :cool: :D

[ January 17, 2004, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: nevermind ]

Axe2121 -

Hey thanks... :D

I've gotten such a good time out of playing with the mods in the CM games I just had to return the favor somehow.

As for re-uploading them to cmmods...I'm pretty far along now. The one thing I have not been doing generally is re-uploading mods that have been "cmmos'ed" with the latest version. You can get a bunch more mods over at www.combatmission.com using the CMMOS format. These would include but are not limited to:

A ton of Canon's Grau mods

A ton of MrNoobies soviet armor mods

So, other than CMMOS mods that are still available I have been uploading everything I have.

After I am done with all that I have I am going to see if anyone has a few that I think are missing. Mainly winter mods.

Ok, back to uploading...

Jordan "AstroCat"

Originally posted by AstroCat:

As for re-uploading them to cmmods...I'm pretty far along now. The one thing I have not been doing generally is re-uploading mods that have been "cmmos'ed" with the latest version. You can get a bunch more mods over at www.combatmission.com using the CMMOS format. These would include but are not limited to:

A ton of Canon's Grau mods

A ton of MrNoobies soviet armor mods

So, other than CMMOS mods that are still available I have been uploading everything I have.

After I am done with all that I have I am going to see if anyone has a few that I think are missing. Mainly winter mods.

Ok, back to uploading...

Jordan "AstroCat"

I think all i have of Mr.Noobies are the Soviet armor ones.The two i have of PanzerMartins are winter ones:

Winter Pz38T

Winter PzIIIH

As i said though,i have around 150.All kinnda different ones,including sounds and some for title screen pics and such.Let me know if i can help down the road.I'd be glad to.

Originally posted by Dressler:

Astrocat! If you or anyone else have ATF's SS vehicle crews, as well as Mr. Noobie's plain yellow "from scratch" King Tiger (and possibly plain yellow Jagdpanther, but I can't remember if that was his or Bogdan's)... I would be forever indebted to you for reuploading them!!

Ok, SS crew is up plus some other AF uniforms.

I'll do more later...

I don't have any plain yellow King Tigers or Jagdpanthers. :( Sorry. I'd like to have them though...maybe someone else could help out!?!?!

Thanks!

Jordan "AstroCat"

[ January 18, 2004, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: AstroCat ]