Polish infantry not modeled in game?

I recently started a QB in May '45 and chose a Polish SMG company just for fun along with some Polish support units. In the game, however, they all are Russian, with Russian flags and uniforms. Are Poles modeled as Russians in the game or did one of my past mods eliminate them? (lol)I saw a Polish infantry mod a CMMODS but was concerned that it would turn ALL Russian infantry Polish.

Hi

I ran a small test and my troops come up with POLISH flags, names, unit portraits, etc.

The uniforms are the same as the Soviet forces though, like all 'national' armies in the USSR they were all part of the Red Army and look little different. Of note the first Polish Army unit action was in October 1943 a small attack near Orscha but the game only has Polish Army units available from Jan 45 till May 45. Your Polish mod will turn all Russian LATE war infantry Polish,