Hazzah! My copy of CMBB Came Early!!

OK. Spill it. ;) When did you place the order? I ordered mine (the pack of both CM games), on Monday. What speed does $7.00 shipping buy me?

I'm licking my chops in anticipation. Baffling, given that I'm an old SL/ASLer and love wargames overall, that I'd never put my head up and noticed CM.

But them day's are over... soon...

Oh yes, any tips on first scenarios to try? I notice the hundreds on the scenario depot site; any standouts?

TTFN

ok heres the gory details ;) :

ordered on Feb 2nd

Only CMBB

first scenarios to try... first one I did was A Warm Place to Sleep.. very good IMO opinion

A Deadly Affair was good but hard.. soo hard.. =(

best one I've played today : Lonely Country (as Axis)

I've only played one battle today as the commies and that was Defense of Hill 312... should have played as Germans though because it wasnt difficult at all to hold the hill and get a total victory... (poor fritzies..)

3-0-8 Where do you live? You ordered it Monday soo... It should be there 2 morrow or the next day or Saturday almost defnitely if you live on East Coast of the US like me...

same question for you Geoman... also the pack may take longer to ship..?

I am in Massachusetts and only ordered CMBB, however, I did order the strategy guide, but would doubt very much if that would cause the problem. I certainly have been patient considering I did order on January 8th. I have not received any notification even though I have emailed the sales department. However, no response. Maybe someone at Battlefront will see this and at least tell me it is on its way. geomans@attbi.com