Why is this forum so happy?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Andreas:

So far I have been able to keep Kip from going on in public about how great the SU76 and the KV1s are. That would, like, totally blow our cover.

Oh, get real Andreas. The only reason he hasn't, is because he spends so much time waving his hands around that he can't talk and type at the same time.

I see you edited a post, too. The end times are upon us for certain.

Carbon's latest immature, ranting, lunatic personality has been banned. Like other nutters before him, I think it will be pretty easy to sniff him out each time he ducks his ban. It never ceases amaze me how the people that shout the loudest about how piss poor this Forum is are the ones that spend the most energy to continue posting here. If that doesn't prove a streak of insanity, I don't know what does smile.gif

BTW, there is no reason to suspect that "Jim Dunnigan" is anybody else other than who he claims to be (and no further introduction needed if that's the case :D ). It certainly doesn't look to be an additional Carbon66 persona.

Steve

Well,

I will have to say this is one of the more civil forums I have posted in...the very fact I am posting speaks volumes due to the fact I am a die-hard lurker that scadoodles at the first sign of jackashishness. By and large, IMHO, you have a good core crew that keep me rolling, in awe of your mastery of the rapier cut with word, and police the lanes well. My hats off to you. So far, I believe I have identified two factions, the "Pengs" and the "Goodalers". Then of course there are references to "Four Horsemen", still trying to figure out where they fall within the larger scheme of things. All in all, I think I have found yet another area to spend some time, should make the missus most happy. Now how do I go about finding a PBEM game? Fresh meat for sale... CHEAP!!! :D

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Well,

I will have to say this is one of the more civil forums I have posted in...the very fact I am posting speaks volumes due to the fact I am a die-hard lurker that scadoodles at the first sign of jackashishness. By and large, IMHO, you have a good core crew that keep me rolling, in awe of your mastery of the rapier cut with word, and police the lanes well. My hats off to you. So far, I believe I have identified two factions, the "Pengs" and the "Goodalers". Then of course there are references to "Four Horsemen", still trying to figure out where they fall within the larger scheme of things. All in all, I think I have found yet another area to spend some time, should make the missus most happy. Now how do I go about finding a PBEM game? Fresh meat for sale... CHEAP!!! :D

Your post speaks well for you, lad. But there is a certain juxtaposition of 'very first post', and 'certain recent fools', and 'chosen venue' that demands that you be put to the Test.

Kneel before me, Aces and 8's, and kiss my ring, and proclaim me greater than the Four Horsemen.

For by this shall we know you to be no troll, nor any unhappy, humourless little Canadian wannabee git, nor any sort of lunatic other than the right sort of lunatic.

Plus I need to score against those smarmy sons-o-compliant-heifers Four Horsemen for their very rude put-downs of my own fine self.

Wilt thou swear to serve me, and to uphold mine honour over that of War, Pestilence, Famine, and Death?!

After all, I'm the Nice One...