Still no new cmmos!

Am very interested in some news about cmmos too, but please don't forget that people provide mods and turn them into CMMOS for free. That means that they will work on it in their free time and you can't demand them to deliver those mods within a certain timeframe. Therefor the note "still no cmmos" is in my opinion quite rude, as you should be gratefull there IS a CMMOS. I don't think you meant to be rude, but that's the way it struck me.

Remember, good things take time ;):D

Mike T's excellent CMMOS tutorial is available for download at CMHQ . Just download it & it takes you through the steps of creating your own CMMOS mods ( converting mods to CMMOS that is ). It's pretty easy ( in most cases anyway ) to do. I've been doing it for over a month now & I've done at least 50 of them ( including mods with optional features ). Some of the vehicles that I've done have as many as 7 options.

[ June 27, 2003, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Rob Murray ]

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

Mike T's excellent CMMOS tutorial is available for download at CMHQ . Just download it & it takes you through the steps of creating your own CMMOS mods ( converting mods to CMMOS that is ). It's pretty easy ( in most cases anyway ) to do. I've been doing it for over a month now & I've done at least 50 of them ( including mods with optional features ). Some of the vehicles that I've done have as many as 7 options.

And you've uploaded them to where? :D

Go to the update page for May 15th, 2003 & you will see it under the heading Special Releases . It should still be there. Like I said before, once you get used to it; most mods are pretty easy to do. Best of all, you don't have to sit & wait for someone else to release CMMOSed mods. No offence meant to anyone at CMHQ etc; it's just nice to be able to do it yourself.

[ June 28, 2003, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: Rob Murray ]

Originally posted by Thin Red Line:

Is there something i should know ?

People stare and cross the road from me

And jungle drums they all clear the way for me

Can you read my mind can you see in the snow?

And fiery demons all dance when you walk through that door

Don't say you're easy on me you're about as easy as a nuclear war

Cos the dream that strings the road with broken glass for us to hold

And I got so far before I had to say...

I've absolutely no idea, old chap.

Teddy

When a contributor uploads a mod to CMMODS it has you check off a box stating whether your mod is or isn't CMMOS compliant. That sounds to me like mod artists may just be throwing their new CMMOS mods into CMMODS!

Me, I'm a mac guy and wouldn't know CMMOS if it bit me. I know my old KV-2 mod has been CMMOS'd and reposted. If any kind soul wants to make any of my stuff CMMOS compliant and repost o the site be my guest.

[ July 02, 2003, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

I did check on this but never got an answer. I will contact them tonight about posting some new ones. He does have a decent backlog of CMMOS mods that we have done.

Oh, anyone on the CMBB side interested in reading about the revamp of CMBO mods for CMMOS? I have redone or nearly redone the entire group.

MikeT