whats that command? ...

Whats that command to get a troop/unit to follow a vehicle, and hopefully destroy it.

Got a enemy armor unit trying to flank my assualt, he's all alone... but I got a anti tank guy and a sniper covering that flank hidden, I was hopeing to ambush the tank, but he's moving out of range, so I want to get my AT guy to follow him and attack the rear, hopefully before the tank gets to my force....

thx in advance...

You can use any movement-based order. Just plot the order with the endpoint on the enemy vehicle, and you'll get a dialogue box asking you to confirm the "Follow Vehicle" command. The infantry unit will close with the vehicle following whatever movement drill (e.g., Assault, Sneak, etc.) you ordered, and attack the vehicle once it gets close enough (assuming it has appropriate weaponry and doesn't get pinned down on the way in).

Your unit must be within 50m of the enemy vehicle to use this command, and the unit 'loses' the follow command if the enemy vehicle moves more than 50m away.

Happy Hunting.

YD