Tips and Tricks is a DEAD forum!

you could liven things up here by entitling it tips and tricks (newbies welcome)

and establish a rule that at least in this one forum the people posting in it would not flame broil each other when questions are asked

i've been on sites sponsoring other games that are a good deal less detailed than this one that sported one forum where new players to the game could ask questions (any questions) w/o fear of being attacked by anyone

this encourages adoption of the game - something you'd think both BFC and forum members here would be in favor of

of course it helps to have an active moderator that is knowledgable keeping things running the way you want them to - and stickies at the top with FAQ's for reference

hardly strikes me as much of a stretch or even a terribly novel idea, since like i said, it's done just about everywhere else any other gaming company runs a forum like this one

fair enough fate,

thought the shot was aimed at me and had me perplexed/annoyed i'll admit

and you're right, the trolling was successful :mad:

but only momentarily

i've posted most of my questions about tips and tricks in the cmbo forum because i realize most everyone here has moved on to cmbb and so most of the discussion here is about cmbb - even if the forum title says it's for both

in the interest of keeping this place alive in spite of the occasional troll i'll post some tips and tricks questions as they come up in here instead and see if i get responses in spite of the fact that it's cmbo (i bought the bundle and decided that the best way to approach playing the game was to start where it began before moving on to cmbb)