Speaking of 1.02.....

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

It should be out by the end of January. The Holidays really put the brakes on it smile.gif

Steve

Very cool. I thought sumtimes around march, or so ...

Can someone post a feature list, pretty please ?

And since I own the dreaded CDV and the US version; do I have to download two patches again ?

Originally posted by Ant:

Am I right in thinking that this is going to be the last patch? I seem to remember somebody from BFC saying that they weren't going to spend too much time on CMBB patches as they were eager to get started on the new game!

I recall reading that as well.

It went something like...

"We hope to test the hell out of v1.02 so that after its release there will be NOTHING left to tweak or fix that we can't live with (or already know about), so that it will be the final CMBB patch and we can move on to the engine re-write"

Or some words to that effect IIRC smile.gif

-tom w

Originally posted by MrNoobie:

hmm then heres hopin for the missing models IS3 and T44 to make it to the patch. i wouldnt mind waiting for 3 or 4 more patches for these two but if this is going to be the final patch well...heres hopin anyway :D

Arent there more missing models than just the IS3 and the T44 ? The various Sdkfz 250/251 / sumthing variants come to mind.

So if this is the final patch and all missing models will be included this one will be big. Bigger than 1.01 maybe ? :confused:

[ January 11, 2003, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Scheer ]

Originally posted by Scheer:

So if this is the final patch and all missing models will be included this one will be big. Bigger than 1.01 maybe ? :confused:

I recall somebody saying that not all models will in fact be included. More to the point, it was unlikely that either T-44 or IS-3 would get their own models. Which is a shame: Even if they are _veery_ rare, they still are distinctly cool/sweet looking and deserve their own models. smile.gif

Originally posted by Joques:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Scheer:

I recall somebody saying that not all models will in fact be included. More to the point, it was unlikely that either T-44 or IS-3 would get their own models. Which is a shame: Even if they are _veery_ rare, they still are distinctly cool/sweet looking and deserve their own models. smile.gif </font>

I recall somebody saying that not all models will in fact be included. More to the point, it was unlikely that either T-44 or IS-3 would get their own models. Which is a shame: Even if they are _veery_ rare, they still are distinctly cool/sweet looking and deserve their own models. [smile]
well, now heck. where's that communal rope used fer hangin'?

;)

it might not be pro, but just a model, sans texture, would be 'nough , right?

that noob, er canon feller...or mebbe one of them frenchies could mod them on up. heck, mebbe GEM could finish his margarita, fly back from vacation, and spit some out, real quick like.

just the models, gents (thas right, all of 'em!). i'm sure we can finish the rest. is that askin' too much?

:D:D:D

('hic, one more beer and it's lights out fer this feller)