CMAK Conversion

Is there a utility that can either import and convert CMBO Operations or at the very least the maps used in a particular Operation to CMAK format?

Alternatively, is there a CMAK conversion for the Halpenny Operation made by DesertFox? If so, where can I get it?

Another option is there anyone who would be willing to make a conversion of the map for this scenario which is available here:

http://freenet-homepage.de/t34m43/page114fe976ef0.html

Originally posted by KG_AGCent:

Is there a utility that can either import and convert CMBO Operations or at the very least the maps used in a particular Operation to CMAK format?

Yes. The program, which is free and very easy to use, is called Pyewacket's map converter v.129. With it you can convert any map from any of CM game to any CM game, including scenarios to Ops and vis versa. Look here.

Alternatively, is there a CMAK conversion for the Halpenny Operation made by DesertFox? If so, where can I get it?

I converted the map and used it for one of my semi-ficitional scenarios titled "Dueling Sledgehammers". You can snag the scenario here. Feel free to modify it for your own conversion.

Another option is there anyone who would be willing to make a conversion of the map for this scenario which is available here:

http://freenet-homepage.de/t34m43/page114fe976ef0.html

I know that Cintheaux was already converted, and I did the Op Perch-hill 213. As long as all you need is the maps then I can convert them for you and you can place the forces and briefings -or- you can convert them yourself with the above program. Again, it is super easy to use. 5-6 mouse clicks is all you need to convert the CMBO version of Crown of Thorns map to CMAK.

Thank you very much for your quick and concise response. I have DL'ed the scenario and compliment you on your map work! I also DL'ed and used the Conversion tool and have used it with out a hiccup.

One other quick question, when making an operation how do you change the unit base colors to reflect the color of the deployment area you wish that unit to remain in during the initial battle setup?

Originally posted by KG_AGCent:

One other quick question, when making an operation how do you change the unit base colors to reflect the color of the deployment area you wish that unit to remain in during the initial battle setup?

You can't change it manually. Instead, the unit's base color will change automatically in the setup phase.