Keyboard shortcuts not working.

I just bought SC retail. I can't believe I passed up on this one for so long. So far I really like it. I do have one problem. None of the keyboard shortcuts appear to work. I can hit crtl-d and then yes but the turn does not end. I can also hit crtl-p and tell it to purchase x but the purchase does not happen. Using the mouse everything works just fine. I am running the 1.07 which is that was shipped on the CD I bought.

Thanks

Glad to hear you are enjoying the game smile.gif

I just double checked your bug report and you are correct that these particular keyboard shortcuts no longer seem to work. Must have been something I introduced since moving the version level up to 1.07 as this error has never been reported before... well as far as I remember ;)

Unfortunately since SC development has been closed for some time (as my resources have moved over to SC2) hopefully this small issue will not be too inconvenient for you while playing the game.

Hubert