Problems With Campaign Editor

Ever since i downloaded the 1.07 patch to strategic command i have been experiencing problems when i try to play custom campaigns. When I first open the various campaigns at the beginning of the game an error message states that some of my files have been corrupted. Then, when I try to play my non-corrupted custom campaigns, the game crashes consistently after the end of one turn. I was wondering if this is a common problem or if I have some type of conflicting software. It would be great if there was a way to fix this. Strategic Command is a great game. Thanx for your time.

It is not a common problem. If you have any SC files showing up as corrupted, there's something wrong. Recommend uninstalling SC, reboot, and clean install of the game and patch.

Keep your custom campaigns saved somewhere. Then open them in the Campaign Editor after reinstalling SC to verify all of the scenario information is correct and resave them in SC. If you still have corrupt files when trying to play them, there may be some other technical issue involved. Good luck. smile.gif