A little help...

Uhh...I know it's kinda weird to ask this, but I recently been trying out CMAK. Of course, I tried out the demo first, but there was oibly one scenario instead fo 2??? I really want to try what CMAK desert warfare before buying and stuff. Can anybody help me??. By the Way, the missing map is "Frulingswind" or something like that. Something about a pass.

Danke.

There is absolutely no reason to base your purchase decision on the demo games. If you do not like desert warfare it will not matter as there is limitless playing possibilities in Italy.

If you like desert than there are some very good games, most particularly Tiger Vally. This really should only be played once for the surprise elements so do not waste it on the AI or a flaky player.

Anywya it is a no contest must buy game. Of course I have only played100 plus games against humans at CMAK so you might one the opinion of someone who plays it regularly : )