AAR : 1945 scenario, Kuni vs Rambo

jon_j_rambo

Hard to explain this one in an AAR, first look, here goes.

December '44 ---

1) Battle of the Bulge is not an option.

2) Germans form thin line on the Rhine. I screwed up & didn't put what MMPs I have into Northern Germany.

3) Last Italy units are safe, but it was stupid not to Operand into the Fatherland.

4) Sold all the air for MMPs

- German counter by the SS-panzer (5-star) kills the Canadian Army, these are some real good little buntas fighting for the Fatherland. Up around Northern German city, dah, don't know all the cities!

- Operanded all the German units in Italy, was VERY stupid, should have done it turn #1.

- The Polish front is gone, all Nazi Youth & old men off to Berlin!

The end is near. The Facist Nazis have some experience killers, but the MMPs are gone. I've got a Panzer in Berlin. The other Panzer SS is in Northern German city, doomed. We kill some Red Army weak units who are throw into the melee. Hitler is dead, Munich is no more, Eagle's Nest is in the hands of Easy Company. Allied bombers are conduct at will daylight missions, Dresden is a toast, whatever they want.

Ballgame, the 3rd Reich is no more. The Devils & Demons are dead. The Russians are building the wall.

This was rather fun, short & sweet. Good job Kuni! Kind of like the history channel. If I had to do it over, I would have just packed everybody around Berlin, rather than trying the lines. AND get those units out of Italy immediately!