Message to Condor

jon_j_rambo

Hey, I didn't mean to disconnect on you. We've been playing for 2-straight days, & I make one honest error & you attack my character...after I post nothing but absolute truth.

Why do you assume the worst about me? I'm on vacation, I haven't stated once "I'm tired" or anything, because I can't claim that. I've already lost to other players too, I haven't hestiated to post my losses.

We have played probably 12+ in our history, & I have never done anything to ruin any games.

If you had ICQ or communication system it would be easier to talk. I'll send you my cell phone number to your e-mail & talk to you in person.

I told u its ok, but i just thought u were really whining cos u didnt move and because of what u wrote, and then a disconnetion. So i got really pissed!!! cos after playing u for 2 days i didnt expect something like that. i cant see u nor talk to u, if u complain about something i dont know if u r or not smiling.

And as i told u it happened anotehr time with i dont remember who: the same disconnection just after a very bad turn and he told me the same: he hit the wrong bottom so i believe u.

And i agree its only a game, but i do care for manners sorry but im like that.