Going on Vacation

jon_j_rambo

I fly out Sunday, Dec. 23 for vacation so I won't be playing any SC for at least a week. Actually, I won't be playing for awhile. I'll be in the State of Washington enjoying the Holiday & spending time with family & friends. After a week of that I'll be down in Vegas for New Year's which will include alot of betting on Football, playing blackjack, & maybe craps if I win in the other games.

Brian, sorry our game had the technical difficulties for the tournament on Saturday night, I don't have time to play anyways. We did get to March '40 before all the connection errors. I default the Challenge Match for the Christmas Tourney. It was way early in the game so nothing was determined. I did like my LowCountries 2-turn gambit which was especially made for you. You're the PR-man for Team-USA, and my Wingman. Remember, "I'm not leaving my Wingman" -Tom Cruise in Top Gun

When I get back, I will have limited time to play

also. I've been put on a new firmware project so I'll need all the brain power I have concentrated on that, not MMP's, plunder, & thinking new ways to take Spain. Plus the girlfriend situation is going to Def-Con-3, (Def-Con-1 is marraige), so that will be taking alot of time too.

To all my friends: God Bless, enjoy the Holidays

To all my followers: God Bless, keep up the good work, & keep the Faith.

To all my enemies: God Bless & kiss my born-in-the-USA, born-again ASS.

"Times are rough, times are hard; This was your frickin' Christmas Card"

Reflections of 2002:

-------------------

Legend

WorldBeater

HeadCracker

Warm & Fuzzy

CrowdFavorite

I ain't the AI

ForumBuster

Nice take, rack 'em

German Worshippers

Know your role

Johnny Van Smack

I'm an individual, my own person

American Idol

SC Icon

The Professional

Captain of Team-USA

Captain of Team-Rambo

"You're either with Us or against Us" -President of the United States, George W. Bush.

And the crowd chanted,"USA, USA, USA!!!!...USA"

And the congregation said, AMEN.

Rambo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This mission is Over, at least for awhile.

393.GIF

[ December 22, 2002, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Hey Clone, Ya think that if you come back you can get your own shtick instead of rehashing a half-baked, half-assed dj's lines?

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Reflections of 2002:

-------------------

Legend

WorldBeater

HeadCracker

Warm & Fuzzy

CrowdFavorite

I ain't the AI

ForumBuster

Nice take, rack 'em

German Worshippers

Know your role

Johnny Van Smack

I'm an individual, my own person

American Idol

SC Icon

The Professional

Captain of Team-USA

Captain of Team-Rambo

Be well, Rambo. Be nice your girlfriend (otherwise you'll be talking to your right hand - that's not smack, it's just funny, and well meant).

Your gambit was extremely audacious. And it had me worried. But it cost you and you had nothing left to take Denmark. Poland fell late, and you had no MMP's. In fact, having played you a few times before, I would have to say, you played poorly, which is unlike you. Considering that this was a quote unquote tournament, I would have expected you to play something tried and true. I can only assume that you took the risks you did because you knew you were flying out and either needed a quick kill, or you intended for me to win. As such, while fun (and thrilling to see you hurting as the Germans), it was almost dissappointing. You are a better player than this.

However, that said, gotcha. I won, you would have lost. And both Heaven and Hell are smiling.

(maybe some of the forum folks too)

On the other hand, after you've taken your brain break, and are ready to go at it again, I would sincerely enjoy another matchup against you. I'll take either side.

In the meantime, be well.