AAR: world league. Zapp Vs Condor (200:1050:4200)

Codename Condor

Zapp really got me in Norway. 3 AFs killed, 1 carrier, the last cruisier and the last sub plus a corps. I only killed 1 carrier. He got level 1 jets way too soon and that really got me. Tho i managed to take norway and vichy i surrender. I wonder if he got GR level 1 too cos he took very little damage.

hehe, i've bought 4 carriers in the last game I'm playing resulting in a total victory in the West. The carrier strategy is very good if u have destroyed UK navy early in the game. i still think that with high bids the rocket strategy is very good but could be boring: Nor german neither Russia attacking each other. And in the last game im playing i invested 3 chits in rockets since france, im selling them now in 1942 (still level 1...).

Anyway, with new high bids&new HRs be ready to face new strategies.

Originally posted by zappsweden:

Jet L1 was the tech advance I got in the game i.e no GR. I won this game because Axis did not dominate the air. Buying a carrier instead of 2 air fleets was the Condor mistake.

I didnt need to buy more AFs, i had 5 and thats ok for me just after france. Problem was the AFs were scattered and they werent at maximum force, that and the tech level disadventage was too much. In other words: u caught me in Norway with my pants down tongue.gif