Problem: SLOW PLAY during TCP/IP

jon_j_rambo

You e-mail me; with your religious values calling me "The Evil One". Maybe you can invite me to your church time & tell me all about life?
LOL! You are definitely confusing me with someone else. Yes I did email you once and questioned whether being a pompous jerk was just an act or if that was your true nature. At no time did I ever refer to religion or church. Your comments, written by you on a public forum, indicate that you are in fact a pompous jerk. I do try to lend a little class and dignity to some of the food fights here. You, however, seem to possess an entirely different agenda. It is not nice. It is not funny. It is not even remotely respectable of your opponents - past, present, or future. You are a troll. Period.

Well its the truth and thats for sure .. It was me .. first he said not to send it to his yahoo acct .. then i sent it to his other email acct and had to stop the game 3 times

first he changed the file then when I called him on that he changed it to .sav .sav

then I posted that I was willing to play him again and I guess that he can't be bothered

very curious .. seems to revel in what he says and no one else .. maybe he should be german all the time .. sounds like a meglo to me

ah i think your new name will be b_J_ramhim ..

sounds more like what it actually is .. I never heard someone whine so much on 1 hand ( left or right ) and then laud hisself the rest of the time

I don't think that he be all there .. nay the sharoest stick in the drawer ..

or maybe I should not say .. he will probably think I mean :rolleyes:

IrishGuards --- What didn't you understand about Yahoo.com? When we had contact during 1.04 it wouldn't work (download/upload) correctly. Is that too technical for you?

You are correct, we did not play. I sent you game turns & you were crying about the way I named the games. Back in 1.04 the game saver would add .sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav. EVERYTIME!!! Then you cried. I want Rambo to name the games like me. Well, now it's done automatically. I didn't want .sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav

"Are you stupid or something" -from the movie Forrest Gump

Thank God for the few of you I've met online that aren't idiots.

Rambo >>>>>>> Making things right.

And what about when you went in and just changed the file name 3 times .. I notice how you leave these small things out ..

Just telling it like it is and who is whining ... lol ... lmao .... I knew that you were cheating at that time and you know it also .. when I challenged you to another game with no ..!!! changing of the file names .. what was your reply ... more whining about how confused you were .. to many games ... can't keep them organized

boo hoo... wah wah ...!!!! my name is b_j_ramhim

What don't you understand about do not change the file name ... and we are not just talking .sav here .. 3 times before that .. and it was 1.05 moron :rolleyes:

Would you like me to post the emails that you sent me so all will know exactly what kind of crack head you are .. or you know what, they all know allready ..

Irish --- How many times do I have to say it? Before 1.05, the games would keep adding ".sav" to the end. If I didn't rename it the file would look like .sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav.sav!!!!!!!

What does changing the name matter? Who doesn't rename their games?

Stupid, the name means nothing! Ever heard of the word "Copy"?

Obviously you don't understand.

"For the love of God & all things Holy" -Chris Farley......PLEASE POST MY E-MAILS!