29,12 atk 28,12

29,13,to 28,13 atk 28,12 destoyed

30,13,to 27,12 atk 26,13

28,15,to 26,14 atk 26,13

30,14,to 27,13 atk 26,13

31,11 atk 26,13

32,13 atk 26,13

31,15 atk 26,13 destoyed and surrender

set /rules/var leave all blank... politics set all at historical...set difficulty green...set computer exp bounus at +0 i have france surrender in about 3 turns just ask

anthony59

I agree with General Rambo, one of the best SC players ever.

We don't know what part of the game you're talking about, don't know what units are at which starting location etc & etc ... nor do we know which are ground attacks or air attacks.

You've got the right idea, but have to provide more information.

Hope you keep doing these things, we all enjoy them. Don't let the joking get to you, or the occasional fighting between ourselves, it's part of the normal flow of things. ;)

just set up the wehrmacht on the border, along with the ari fleets and armor

then

1. air attack against the belgian corps defending brussels with ALL air fleets

2. send best tanks first against the belgian corps; 3 armored units is great but 2 will do

3. use armor or a corp to sweep right into the city

but, IGNORE the dutch corps or u will not secure the fall of the low countries in 1 turn

and it can be done, i do it all the time

if u cant secure the low countries inb ONE turn, then u must have made a little mistake

I don't mean to sound like a smug bastard, but defeating the low countries in one turn is the norm, right? With a tiny bit of luck you can do it and not even touch the Dutch corps. What's harder, is taking the low countries and France in 3 turns. It can be done, and 4 turns is easily done. I only know the way to do it so well because I played the demo for so long before buying the full game.