Hellraiser meets Terif again :)

hellraiser

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russia kills a tank on the river near Riga - only 2 german AFs intercepted. Maybe they are in west or just damaged smile.gif

Allies take some precautions in west, some new toys bought smile.gif

Allies rape several corps in west - i killed so many of them but they are still pouring into the area smile.gif

Russia got some new bazookas - AT2 smile.gif

Game saved - to be continued next weekend.

March 22, 1942:

Heavy airbattles around Riga - 2 russian corps killed. Since Germany also got no LR, only 2 AFs were able to intercept during the russian counterstrike at an tank in the first row ;) .

In the west Allies loose an UK corps. Only 3 US armies + 2 corps in France as ground troops.

Russia developed AT 2 in turn 5 Barbarossa. Germany developed 2 techs throughout the war, Russia during 5 turns already 6 techs - seems the SC gods are with Stalin :D .

Tech levels:

Germany: Jets 2, no other tech

Russia: Jets 3, LR 1, AT 2

UK: Jets 2, LR 2

USA: Jets 1, LR 1

But war is far from over since Axis gets a lot more mpps/turn than Allies and is also 3:2 superior in numbers.

A very interesting game with several large battles where both sides now have similar chances to win smile.gif .

[ July 23, 2005, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Terif ]

Originally posted by Terif:

UK demonstrates Jets 2 vs Germany 0 - but without supply and HQ they still don´t do much harm to the german AFs smile.gif .

In the north: Bergen under attack

Youre an industrial tech freak, admit it.

Who believes u get poor Jet Tech 9 games out of 10 when u play axis without investing in something else (IT) ???

[ July 23, 2005, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

I am getting tired of the Terif tech bull****. He uses 3-4 chits industrial tech as axis and use catchup for jets+long range.

There us no other logical explanation he lags behind in axis tech, especially against top players.

Nuff Said! :cool: :D

Here is a little example of IT:

1)Germany invest 3 chits IT when Paris falls, August 1940.

2) Advances with medium luck takes 7+9+11+17 turns=44 turns. That is 3 years i.e would be in August 1943 where most games end.

3) Expense = 125*3=375, since they get 125 mpp refund per chit.

4) Medium Increased MPP effect during those 44 turns, 1.86 (medium IT level)*5=9.3%

5) Since the higher factors are in the end when Germany has most MPP, lets calc on German MPP=550 during the example.

6) Income=550*16.4%*44 turns~2250 MPP

7) Profit=Income-Expense=2250-375=1875 MPP!!!

[ July 24, 2005, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

'But war is far from over since Axis gets a lot more mpps/turn than Allies and is also 3:2 superior in numbers.'

1. War far from over - true smile.gif

2. A lot more mpps - i wouldn't say 'a lot'

allies get almost 800 mpps/turn

3. 3:2 superior - well, you should be at this stage smile.gif You got 2 years to prepare, Russia only 5 turns to get Tie fighters and storm troopers :D:D:D

On ground, definitely you pack a lot more punch; in the air - russia owns 6 AFs, UK 4 RAF + 3carriers, USA 2 air; at sea, you got a baltic cruiser+sub and 2 italian ships

So I would say it's pretty even so far.

@Zapp - the 9 minimum attacks - he ain't talking crap, indeed that tank survived 9 consecutive hits - i have never seen it happening before.

@Zapp:

Only thing to say here: Stop your made up stories and piss off little stalker - it´s really getting annoying with you !

@Hellraiser:

Yep, the game is more or less balanced at this stage with Axis superior in numbers and Allies superior in tech - can go either way smile.gif

A very close and good game so far smile.gif

Originally posted by hellraiser:

2. A lot more mpps - i wouldn't say 'a lot'

allies get almost 800 mpps/turn

@Hellboy: What tech would make it "A lot more mpps"?

@Terif: I will strike down those who bitch me

[ July 24, 2005, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Terif, Take him down! he is faultering, He raises no Hell this Game!

I can see the future God has told me Terif will win this one.

Might as well surrender Hellraiser!!!

[ July 25, 2005, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: waltero ]

Originally posted by waltero:

@Kuni, ridiculous I tell you ridiculous! I no smoke pot, it is pcp these days. tongue.gif

@Hellraiser, I am talking about the Gaming Gods! I had an epiphany, I would bet $$ on Terif! He will win this one.

For this bet you would get 0,00001 for one buck :D

so better you bet on hellraiser he will make you rich. ;)

Vegas have stopped having odds on the Zapp games ever since Zapp started using the ZCC opening.

It started with insiders betting heavily AGAINST Zapp when they heard rumors that Zapp was gonna use the ZCC.

It created havoc amongst betters, ppl even accused Zapp of doing fixed games to grab some money. One heavy american under the codename Johnny Legende bet heavily on Zapp to lose against bums, making him a fortune.

Rumors has it that there is also a syndicate in the Carribean with European Rich ****ers that are in on it too. The matter is now under investigating by the CIA.

:D:D:D

[ July 26, 2005, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Interesting game, read the after Barby highlights.. Seems as if HellRaiser <who is a big risk taker> caught some luck. He tries a lot of things people tend not to and I guess being newer helps ;)

Luck will kill you in this game, but given the Axis have the MPPs if they can hold their fronts in the West and also kick the Reds through and through should be over.

I got very lucky vs HellRaiser in a very tough fight. Though I have to admit he should've waited ;) He was facing Mega Axis Tech. I'll often invest in IT if I have no other place I feel neccessary to place chits and pray for a hit. If you get it as Axis operating and reinforcing those expensive and experienced units isn't so bad...

Yodl visits the German graves of the corps on the Western front to Hellraisers assaults. "Valiant are the buntas who die for the Fatherland. The dark side has been lucky with technology & must be taught a lesson from the goosestepping kacki wearing Wolfgangs".

1426_yoda_graveyard_at_st_multose.thumb.jpg

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by zappsweden:

One heavy american under the codename Johnny Legende bet heavily on Zapp to lose against bums, making him a fortune.

You talkin about comrade trapp???? </font>