Saw a good blurb in PC Gamer about SC

BriantheWise

I was at CompUSA looking for a decent game to buy (there aren't any - waiting for MOO3, I guess). Saw the January, 93 issue opened. I think it was PC Gamer. Pretty sure.

In the mail section on page 3, they had about a one third page box with a good size screen print of SC during the German invasion of France. The map looked good. Interestingly, the Germans had a good size navy, in a line, screening against Britain above Holland: I think it was 3 strength 12 U-boats, and a 14 Fleet. Wow! I wish I could do that!.

Anyways, the writer was saying that She, I think it was a She, had read the review about Strategic Command, was interested to get it but couldn't find it anywhere.

The editors response was that the game was made by Battlefront, one of two companies, the other being Shrapnel, that sell games only by mail, and are single handedly keeping the genre of hard core wargaming alive.

I'm paraphrasing, of course, but it looked like good, cool free advertising. (I bet Hurberts girlfriend wrote the letter...kidding).

Anyways, it was nice to see.

Brian