Strategic Command in Canada

When it comes to the games, me I tend to side with the poor schmuck that made it.

Thus, I would be disinclined to gripe about it being sold only through the source, if that actually is to the benefit of its creator.

But as it currently stands, while a lot are eagerly clamouring for an SC2 like it is desperately needed, I think the marketplace has still plenty of room for people to still discover the original.

I played through a game today, and sort of forced a few things through just to experiment and see what I might get out of pushing and shoving.

Suffice it to say, unless you are single (and like it that way), it takes a looooong time (my opinion) to actually burn out a desire to play ordinary SC.

But then again, if I play the game, it is usually maybe 30 minutes to an hour then I find something else to do (can't sit to long, health limits).

I figure it will take me 2 years of my normal pace to just finish off the basic obvious permutations actually. I am expecting to be playing SC still as fresh experiences even when SC2 hits the circuit.

I DO believe there is room for new sales. And I would rather it was not done through a bargain bin if possible.

I agree Les.

I am certainly willing to support the kind of games I like and that Battlefront and Matrix are making.

I just feel the extra money paid out in shipping and duty does not go to these game companies.

I would rather pay in C$ from a distributor in Canada and have more money left over to purchase more of their games.

Plus, more exposure, means more sales.

And yes, I think we are looking forward to SC2.