this game is way to hard

mincks

Originally posted by hellraiser:

@jinx -->> 'NOW DON'T TELL ME I HAVE A LOW IQ' - why ? The truth hurts, aight? :D

Try playing some veterans and you'll find +2 setting of AI a joke.

And yes, back in the old days when I was a rookie, I managed to beat the AI punk at +2 only to get my ass handed to me on a silver platter by some hardcore tcp/ip veterans. And I ain't no f!$£%£$%ing liar ...

Take your time, RTFG, do some math, think and stop smoking that **** - it's already ruining your brainz, making you forget the caps lock on and **** ...

And, BTW, welcome to the community bro smile.gif

You'll benefit of heavy support and of a good smacktalk dose as well :D:D:D

What the heck is this? smackin' a poor kid posting in 2002?? u r welcomin to the comunity 1 of the veterans me thinks.

And remember back in 2002 everybody was on the pot...

"Early in the Seventies an old pool hustler we call "Blue Shirt" was watching as Weenie Beannie balanced a silver dollar on edge between two pieces of pool chalk at the head of a nine foot table here in Lynchburg, Virginia. Beannie was trying to sucker a "road agent" from Chicago into a wager, since they hadn't been able to get together all night. The bet was that Beannie would shoot the silver dollar seven feet down the tale and seven feet back up the table making it pass between the two pieces of chalk in ten shots. "Blue Shirt" watched Beannie "dog-it" a couple times then he turned and walked wearily toward the front of the building dragging his cue case behind him. As he followed his stomach out the front door I heard him mutter.."dis game gets tougher all the time."

What "Blue Shirt" meant was..it gets harder and harder to make a game these days. But what he said is true...our game is tough! It's the most challenging individual sport devised by man. I once asked an old friend and pool warrior of many years if he could think of any other individual sport where one can put up his reputation, his championship, or his money and lose without getting a chance to compete. He thought for a while but didn't come up with an answer until weeks later. "Marbles" was his answer." Willie Jopling.

Resuming:

Marbles is tougher than SC.

i was visiting my moms with no internet so i thought what the heck i will play +2 as allies. the maginot line was a joke and was thinking of quitting but said no lets see. so they attack spain (personally bad move) so minors were out. i pulled back all the way to moscow with the water line and wore them down down because they only made 300mmp a turn. so after taking out italian troops and weak point rushed the bottom line killing on hq and after awile there resources gave way and d-day was to much.

will try axis soon at +2, could be very hard.

Nice pics as always Jersey John, yeah, poker&booze were popular too.

Hellraiser, u wont be seeing much in this forum cos i dont have internet connection yet so when i come to have connection in other place i tend to post a bit...

BTW, have u tried to change yer nickname?, hellraiser is too hardcore, what about Weenie Beenie? fancy u?