Reason for not joining the new league ->> forget it i join

Dragonheart

Well ppl will ask me why i dont join this league despite i was talking about this topic before.

In order not to explain in 100 times i explain it here.

I was asked to play a game with Kuni to a very late time (02.00 am). After he convinced me to play i bidded 175 in this new system.(1:5:20) As he bidded 176 !! and i let him axis he went grazy and found several reasons not to play...he told he just started to bid with rambo, then he wanted to play 1:10, then he told me i should go to bed etc..... But i insisted to play. So finally we started and after less an hour playing he wanted to quit for the day!!! I thought he was kidding and told him to play at least until the fall of france, but he was not kidding and left without a word.... Afterwards he told me that i play to slow!!! Nice isnt´t it?? I had the feeling that he did´t want to play axis ........therefore the odd bid of 176. This was now the third time he left playing within 1 hour playing time..so i told him not to play him anymore. I had a good relationship with him so far but meanwhile there is no other way but to think that he is grazy. It´s not my way to accuse ppl....but this my reason not to join this league. He is admin there and i will only play reliable ppl.

Over and out ->>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dragonheart

[ January 17, 2004, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: Dragonheart ]

Kuniworth responds:

dear Dragonheart. If we start playing in the middle of the night and I have to quit after 1 hour and 15 minutes it's because I'm tired nothing else. I don't understand why u post this in the forum or why this is a reason not to join the w-league? So far we played 4 times. U won 3 and I won 1. Of those games 3 have been without problems, one game I surrendered early(fall blau) when I realized Leningrad was doomed and Portugal invasion was an error, and this last one we only just begun. U have no right to complain and I don't need to explain my personal life. Moreover your comments about me beeing a ****in rabbit is very rude and u got no right implying me beeing a sex machine(although it's true smile.gif ). This league is meant to be the world championship and already host some of the legendary names in sc-gaming. If u got problems with me u write me an email and not post in the forum in an attempt to sink the new league. That is a very bad and unnecessary way to express your disappointment.

I hope we can go on and play more games. I'm aware of my faults and wrote you an icq-message about. lets go on and get the games going. See you on the battlefield!!! smile.gif

If you ask me in the middle of the night to start a "new" game i expect you to have a certain time window and not to quit after 1h. When i m tired i either dont begin a game or i tell my opponent that i can´t play for long.

So...you were tired ? then explain me why you were still online and could tell rambo your response at 4.52 am :confused:

It´s your personal thing what you are doing in your personal life but you should ppl let know that in case of a call you have to leave. I was everytime happy having found an opponent for the evening, i told other ppl that i cant play them, becaue i play you and you left me 2 times after less 1 hour playing time. You can imagine that i was :mad: :mad: :mad:

This ****ing rabbit thing was not to personal insult you....this was really just a joke...ok maybe it was a bad one.

I dont wanna sink this new league i just explained why i will not join because several ppl will ask me for that.

One can not join a league when one refuse playing another person. And i´m fed up with your 1 hour sessions...thats my point.

Anyway this league will soon have 20+ members so you will soon have enough good opponents willing to play you dispite your peculiarity.

Good luck with your league

Dragonheart

PS: i cant read your icq messages as i blocked your account

[ January 04, 2004, 07:48 AM: Message edited by: Dragonheart ]

a little sidenote:

despite Kuniworth hasn't finished game. I sense it has nothing to do with fear of losing. Just boredom. I don't think he has any ill intent... From what I know of the guy, he's decent and he loves SC. He just needs to make a few very very important alterations to his Game Etiquette<sp

Cede games where you've played that you feel you may not be able to finish. You can always play again, do not worry about losing a game...you'll lose a 100 and win 300 if you play that much.

do not start games then quit an hour in... make certian you've got the time to dedicate what the other guy does. At least a minimum of 2 and half hours. Unless it's really an emergency or a requirement that you leave...

This fundamentals make for good gaming in SC and will not irritate other players. I'm irritated by people who do not finish games with me...

Out of about 50 players here, I've had about 5-6 who never finished a game. I really am peed. Those games were a complete waste of time. I have NEVER, not ceded a game I left untimely or was losing. I have ZERO Unfinished games. That's Holier than now attitude, but I know others just like that. most of the top10 guys here are like that

as far as the New League, give it a chance. Noone is perfect. My own behavoir in other gaming circles has been less than sporty. We all have our stints. Kuniworth has not cheated, he's a decent fellow and he's genuinely attempting to add to the SC Community allow for some Critizism. It's good work with it, Nothing is perfect, it's only a game and we all need to focus on that point.

I'll definitely join when I get a chance to get an EVIL ALLY... probably Rambo whose beat me for the 36th time in a row tongue.gif Oh WAIT, I WON ONCE!!! LOL ONCE and he was tired, God I suck

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Dragonheart:

After 100+ requests i reconsidered my opinion and joined now the W-League. There are at least 20 players minus one with which i can have lot of fun. :D

Looking forward to battle with the best of the world.

Cya Dragonheart

That is very sensible of you Dragonheart and it is good for the sake of competetive SC.