Recently bought HQ

Terif is the sort I'd ask to beta my game. He is very meticilious. Who else in our SC community has pointed out the amount of exploits, flaws, bugs, etc... in SC?

When I studied his guide, my game improved 10-20%. I asked another player, DH about HQ support the following turn and at the time he didn't know himself anymore than me.

Here goes a question for newbies to add that will help their game. Do you guys feel it's honestly worth buying an Italian HQ? Figure this, what does a rated 4 Italian HQ buy you really? Western Europe when in defense is large enough that if you move units from Citys and use Amphibious transfer hits you'll get more bang<readiness> for you buck than you will usually from an Italian HQ...Aprox. a unit on a city gets around 65% readiness, a 4 HQ gives a unit in the open around 70%... question would be why bother? The French HQ is a bit different those units don't have the room to manuever from citys or close to them to get the added readiness to use in combat. Also<increased AT increases Readiness is a preferable purchase to an HQ for Italians...>

The only reason I'd buy one is if Western Allies allow you plenty of MPPs and time to get it Experience.

Korut, Rambo has developed no cheesy strategies.. Rambo Rome Invasion is merely using your brain to win fast as possible. Rack, is really not worth it MPPwise ;) if you allow the man that much MPPs you're a weak player.. Rambo is the 2nd best player in SC I play. He is impatient or he'd beat me more often

Avatar isn't doing anything all that original.. Plenty of an aggressive French strategy or a sneaky Norwegian hit, there are plenty of counters and after 5-10-15 games you'll never lose if that's all that man has in his grab bag.. He's a fairly decent player though... not patient enough to be the best however ;)

[ May 04, 2005, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Liam ]

Originally posted by Liam:

Terif is the sort I'd ask to beta my game. He is very meticilious.

But Terif also exploited more bugs than he won games.

Originally posted by Liam:

Who else in our SC community has pointed out the amount of exploits, flaws, bugs, etc... in SC?

Ehum... you are looking at the man here -> :D (=Zapp)

Originally posted by Korut Zelva:

I'd see a Terif-Rambo-Avatar 3-man 'beta team' army

Terif for the game-mechanics and overall ownage

Rambo and Avatar for developping devious cheesy-abuse strategies

:D

How about this?

Terif to find the flaws and develop devious cheesy abuse strategies.

Terif to use the strategies against the others.

Rambo and Zapp to find that something is wrong and report it to Hubert

Hubert to threaten Terif to reveal the flaws OR ELSE (the game will not be released)

:D

I now feel a green force approaching... better get out of my hiding place before the Yoda SWAT team find me :eek: :D

[ May 07, 2005, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]