'Otto's' SCHQ gets a facelift

As originally posted by CvM:

Well, really its only a 'minor' change.

So CvM, you are "partners" now in this excellent enterprise?

... next thing you know...

Of course! now, a devoted secretary is required!

Then, a logistics staff and maps of Northern Europe plastered all over the walls. Tiny magnetic tanks and planes and boats in a box near-by.

Sure it's true! all staff members will attend night class to learn the Finnish language.

And boots and snow parkas and snow-goggles stacked in the closets, just in case.

Then the staff will be packed up -- kit & kaboodle, and moved to Helsinki.

Media Advertisements will appear all across stunned and wondering Finland -- "Sign Up Now, See The World!"

Certainly, the life & times of Alexander the Great will be memorized; essay test following.

And gosh -- what's this? :confused:

Trouble with Russia? Subs patrolling too close to Finnish shores? Putin REFUSES to become a soul-mate?

Ah... it's just a pretty little day-dream, isn't it CvM? ... CvM?? :eek:

Originally posted by GDS_STARFURY:

I ran across a wargaming clan site that, among other things, sells...thong underware, teddy bears..

Anyone else find this to be a really disturbing thought? I mean, I've seen some wargamers...we're not usually the most fit of individuals and the thought of them with teddy bears and thongs... Urg. Excuse me while I go vomit.

[ December 05, 2002, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Wolfpack ]

Originally posted by GDS_STARFURY:

I ran across a wargaming clan site that, among other things, sells its own line of coffee mugs, thong underware, teddy bears, pull-over hodded parkas, watch caps, tile coasters and beer steins. Perhaps you should franchise.....

This I have to see. Do you have a URL?