European demo terrain bitmaps - I got em!!!

DaVillan

Thanks for making this available; I'll be e-mailing you for sure. smile.gif

-- Gratefully received them, downloaded and they're in perfectly without a hassle.

The new look is beautiful and makes a big difference in enjoying the game. smile.gif

[ October 02, 2003, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

I've been looking at them and they look GREAT, but, honestly, I'm an old Panzer Leader junkie and that's part of the reason I like the look of the game so much as it is. The game looking like it does in the German version actually takes something away for me. I use the Elite Edition graphics mod with Martinov's hexes, GDS_Starfury's medals, my flags, and my icons. Besides, I put about 20 hours into my different icon sets and I'm keeping them.

Thanks but no thanks,

Logan Hartke

No offense, but I liked the icons in the screenshots better than the updated ones. Viewing aircraft from the side aint the best option for an icon of that size and resolution...

Any chance of getting the icons that are shown in the screenshots back? I'd really appreciate it. smile.gif

The Retail edition (this applies to the German/European edition as well as to the soon to be released Australian Retail Edition) has a number of unit icon "sets" on the CD (including the one originally released), and you need to simply copy the one you like into the game folder.

Martin

Not lowly - GENUINE smile.gif

To answer your question, uhh, I'd have to check the CD, but I guess that you'll have to make a fresh install into a temporary directory, grab and copy over the old bitmap, and then de-install the new install. Or somefink like that...

Martin

By lowly I mean version 1.01 or something like that. Actually I may of even preordered it. ;) Anyway, I know these icons are not on my disk. Oh well, what Exel said. :rolleyes:

[ October 09, 2003, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: Jordy ]

Ive been sending these out like I was a spam server!!!!

I hope everyone is liking them.

Sorry about the unit icons though, I forgot to extract them, so the terrain pack is packaged with JBunnelle's unit pack (my personal fav).

I will see If I can grab the unit icon .bmp soon, and Ill post here if and when I get it.

DaViLLaN

• 2 weeks later...