Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

F.J Carrera Buil mods

Mr. Carrera Buil has made some of the best mods for CM and recently done so with the addition ofthe 250 line of half-tracks.

BUT

It's killing me that there is no 250/8 in there; now when I play my fleet of 251s and 250s look soooooo wonderful *except* for one ugly bastard (250/8) who is totally out of place and just downright hideous.

PLEASE Mr. Carrera Buil we need a replacement mod for the 250/8!!!!!!

I had asked him about that, and he said he wanted to get the mod out without further delay, but said he was going to work on it. Yeah, I can't wait either. They are outstanding additions.

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 01-20-2001).]

Here is the link for the "stop-gap" SdKfz 250/8 version:

250_8.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/mike8g/250_8.zip

(Copy and paste the URL into a new browser window. Direct linking won't work - it's Geocities)

Marcus

------------------

Alle Maschinen voraus Große, Ruder hart Backbord. Neuer Kurs wird Zwo-Eins-Null.

[This message has been edited by mike8g (edited 01-20-2001).]

[This message has been edited by mike8g (edited 01-20-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lassner.1:

Mr. Carrera Buil has made some of the best mods for CM and recently done so with the addition ofthe 250 line of half-tracks.

BUT

It's killing me that there is no 250/8 in there; now when I play my fleet of 251s and 250s look soooooo wonderful *except* for one ugly bastard (250/8) who is totally out of place and just downright hideous.

PLEASE Mr. Carrera Buil we need a replacement mod for the 250/8!!!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

biggrin.gif

Glad you like them smile.gif

It's finnished. I sent it to Madmatt on Jan. 12th. I guess he's still testing it. I sent the SdKfz 251 revised tracks/roadwheels mod shortly afterwards, but it was much easier to test it.

Fernando

Guest Madmatt

DOH! I know I know, I am way backlogged. Hopefully tomorrow (Sunday) I will clean out the Article, AAR and Mod coffers for everyone!

Madmatt

Matt,

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>DOH! I know I know, I am way backlogged. Hopefully tomorrow (Sunday) I will clean out the Article, AAR and Mod coffers for everyone!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Highly appreciated, everything by Fernando is a must have IMHO.

Keep up the good work !

cheers

Helge

------------------

Sbelling chequed wyth MICROSOFT SPELLCHECKER - vorgs grate!

- The DesertFox -

Email: TheDesertFox@gmx.net

WWW: http://www.geocities.com/desertfox1891

This message board lies, I never edited my post wink.gif

[This message has been edited by TheDesertFox (edited 01-20-2001).]

[This message has been edited by TheDesertFox (edited 01-20-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mike8g:

(Copy and paste the URL into a new browser window. Direct linking won't work - it's Geocities)

Marcus

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm direct linking from a Geocities page, one of the prefabricated 5 minute ones. It works ok.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

109 Gustav,

When you try to click the link to the 250_8.zip (above), you should get an unfriendly "We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing..." from Yahoo/Geocities.

I encountered that problem first when I posted my 3D-faces set and others replied that the link didn't work. Therefore the trick with pasting the URL.

You won't get such a message when you link to a picture - so you can use Geocities for posting pictures in this forum.

Marcus

------------------

Alle Maschinen voraus Große, Ruder hart Backbord. Neuer Kurs wird Zwo-Eins-Null.