Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

I KNEW SOMETHING WAS FISHY !!!!!!!!!!

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Guest *Captain Foobar*

http://combatmissions.com

This was one of our boys a week or two ago. (Manx?)

They were terribly unreasonable with him, (so I have been told biggrin.gif) and suddenly after he leaves, this high profile tv show under that name waltzes in.

If they think an unpaid video game website gets too many hits, what about an official website for a national tv show?????? Makes me wonder if there ever really was a problem.

So, I declare that there was in fact a conspiracy to bully our brother Manx around. And if you say that the burden of proof is on me, you are a total wuss.

In the old western days, if they had waited until they had proof, they wouldnt have been able to hang anyone!!!

Jihad!!!! Jihad!! I refuse to watch that show!! I declare it evil, and do everything in my power to discredit it!@!

Long Live Manx!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by *Captain Foobar* (edited 03-11-2001).]

Guest *Captain Foobar*

nah, it was combatmissions.com...

Dont bother me with facts when truth is on the line!!!

Charge men!!!

Guest Michael emrys

Death to the infidels! Smash every TV set you come across! Burn down the stores that sell them! Hang Dan Rather from the nearest lamp post!

[i do so love getting carried away. biggrin.gif]

Michael

How dare they assume that TV could be more important than one of the best Combat Mission sites around?

It just so happens that there's two gallons of roofing tar in my garage, and we keep chickens, so we got feathers too. Should I make an effigy to burn?

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

Brothers....and Sisters - combatmissions.co.uk & combat-missions.net are ours. The combatmissions.com site is run by a "splinter" group who didn't agree that CMBO is the best wargame ever made, so off they went to set up on their own and produce some crappy tv game show.

SPLITTERS!

------------------

Manx - COMBAT MISSIONS

Resources for Big Time Softwares "COMBAT MISSION"

[This message has been edited by Manx_CM (edited 03-11-2001).]

We should ask them to put up a message board. Then we could take it over, hold discussions on why our Combat Missions is better then theirs, have a Peng thread and FAQ, the works.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Gustav, you are a freakin GENIUS!!!

Who shall we send as our covert emissary?

I would volunteer, but to be truthful, I have to admit I lack the subtlety required for such an arrangement.

Ya know, come to think of it, Lawyer can talk a mean line of bs. In fact, it takes him effort to do otherwise!

This is the best thing going on in CM right now. If you believe in our cause, The cause of Combat Mission, do not just sit on the fence idly.

This is war, gentlemen. If you are not for us, you are against us.