Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Some PBEM helper improvements

While playing with so many players in the Invitational tournament who don't use PBEM helper (because of using Mac or for some even more ridiculous reason), I noticed that I could improve PBEM helper a bit. So:

1.0.159 (5.9.2001)

New: If PBEM helper receives files where the modification date is in the future (because of a different time zone or incorrect clock settings), it will fix them to the current time. Because of this the Unknown status should not happen so often.

Fixed: Pressing F9 Play will try to do the automatic game launching even if the status is not Play or Play/Send.

Good job Fuerte, again!

I'm off to d/l the new version immediately.

Shoeman, I'll send my setup file THIS week, I promise. Real Life were hectic when I came back from abroad. It seems that my Volvo is patched up to almost brand new (bought it out of the box) after missus was "bumped" from behind a few weeks ago. Will be mobile again to my desktop and CM:BO opponent gamefiles! This laptop of mine is just not doing it for me...

Regards,

Charl

header_Winelands02.gif

--------------

To make a very good wine is to dream it. It is not necessary to be next to the vats and say, "I want to make wine, I want to make wine." Know wine, feel it.

-- Gerard Depardieu, French actor