Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

COMBAT MISSIONS: US/FF Truck Mod now ready to download!

Nice trucks, but after I d/led and installed it, I started getting some "file not found" errors when I run the batch files. I have all the other Bergman batch file mods installed. Doesn't seem to affect the functionality of the batch files though....they still swap nationalities like they should.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug Williams:

Nice trucks, but after I d/led and installed it, I started getting some "file not found" errors when I run the batch files. I have all the other Bergman batch file mods installed. Doesn't seem to affect the functionality of the batch files though....they still swap nationalities like they should.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I also have all the Bergman files and I'm getting the same "file not found" but like Doug said they still swap nationalities like they should.

SS Peiper

[ 05-25-2001: Message edited by: SS Peiper ]

[ 05-25-2001: Message edited by: SS Peiper ]

Gentlemen,

My apologies, but I let a bug slip into the batch files when I coded up the US camouflaged truck code. The result of the bug is the "file not found" errors. The effect is that if you try to change from the US camouflaged version to the Free French version the front and rear panels of the truck's load bed will remain camouflaged. I'm sending the corrected version of the batch file to Manx for incorporation into the mod. Anybody who'd like the new files without re-downloading the mod (nothing else has changed), please e-mail me at "g.molek@att.net" and I'll send them directly to you.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

Gordon

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gordon:

Gentlemen,

My apologies, but I let a bug slip into the batch files when I coded up the US camouflaged truck code. The result of the bug is the "file not found" errors. The effect is that if you try to change from the US camouflaged version to the Free French version the front and rear panels of the truck's load bed will remain camouflaged. I'm sending the corrected version of the batch file to Manx for incorporation into the mod. Anybody who'd like the new files without re-downloading the mod (nothing else has changed), please e-mail me at "g.molek@att.net" and I'll send them directly to you.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

Gordon<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shame on you Gordon. And I thought I knew you. ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Shameful plug, but Manx has probably gone to bed by now.

Here's the Direct Link.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed i would have been...i did in fact post news of this release but the announcement went down like a lead balloon - no one could be bothered to say anything about these new trucks - shameful!. The most improved vehicle due to modding in the game IMHO.

Just to let you know - there is an updated set of BATCH FILES for this mod. The set that are included in the full d/l don't switch the mods options around correctly. This update fixes that.

Just d/l the update and overwrite the existing .BAT files.

Thanks to Gordon Molek for fixing this promptly.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manx:

Did you d/l the FULL Mod or just the update, because the full d/l still contains the faulty batch files??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I D/L the full Mod and the update. When I use the US or Commonwealth Trucks they work fine. When I try just the Free French the truck stays as the US truck. Change the USandFF.bat file for the new one still does not work.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

SS Peiper

Gordon and Maximus were aware that there was a problem with this and sent me the fixed files, so i have no idea why it shouldn't be working.

I notice that Max is about -- maybe he can help out with this?

MAX!...HELP!!