ok, just got a new graphics card to execute CMBO, a elsa gloria II. (and i hope to do a little 3D studio max on the side).

I am having problems getting this thing to work properly, anyone know of any problems compatibility wise with the gloria II and windows2000? Or an abit mobo? Or an AMD CPU? I greatly appreciate it.

To elaborate, the problems start when i put the CD in to load the drivers. It gives me an error messege saying that it could not find the elsagII.inf file on the CD that it needed. So i loaded the ones from the elsa website and they just plain suck; run everything really slow. Really weird, aint it? Anyone, can u help me !?

[This message has been edited by Ghengis Jim (edited 03-04-2001).]

Hi there,

No, no compatibility probs that I know of. This is one of the best programmed games I know of, so I think the prob is elsewhere. This sounds stupid, but does your comp recognize your new video card? Start>Control Panel>System>Device Manager and look under your graphics card.

If it's looking for an .inf file, that sounds driver related to me. Get a geek buddy to come over and fix it is my solution. Make sure you have lots of cookies, candy, chips, Coke etc on hand before you invite him over. smile.gif

------------------

DeanCo--

CM interface mods: http://mapage.cybercable.fr/deanco/

so many games...so little time