Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Uniform is backwards

Just got through playing a scenario where the German uniform is backward on the infantry units. I thought something was odd when looking at it and had a friend look to at the screen shot I sent him. The uniform was on backwards. Not sure how that happened, so I restarted the game and it did it again. Is this a bug or just my computer acting weird? Anyone seen this? I was playing the Chance Encounter scenario as the Allies. Let me know if you guys have seen this. Thanks

Never noticed, but then again I don't usually zoom in that close. You can just flop the bitmap for German uniforms and it should correct itself.

------------------

Mein Vater, mein Vater, und hörest du nicht,

Was Erlenkönig mir leise verspricht? -

Sei ruhig, bleibe ruhig, mein Kind;

In dürren Blättern säuselt der Wind.

Stereotypes

The Un-Rant

Open up the particular bitmap file with whatever image editing software you use. "Flop" the image so that it's reversed as if looking in a mirror. Save the file.

Sorry, don't recall offhand which bmp file it is.

------------------

Mein Vater, mein Vater, und hörest du nicht,

Was Erlenkönig mir leise verspricht? -

Sei ruhig, bleibe ruhig, mein Kind;

In dürren Blättern säuselt der Wind.

Stereotypes

The Un-Rant

What he means is that maybe the bmp in question, probably 5016.bmp if your talking about Heer uniforms, is probably upside down. Use a paint program of sorts and do a 180 rotate on it. The "back" of the uniform should be on top and the "front", on bottom. If it's reversed on your copy, then that's the problem.