Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Ideas for next CMMOS version...

c3k

Gents,

At the risk of incurring Gordon's ire, I'd like to start an open list of ideas to improve the basic CMMOS program.

(First, though, hats off to Gordon Molek and the Mod community. Your efforts have made a great game into a fantastic game. This thread is not meant to denigrate your contributions.)

Okay, I'll start: It seems that the architecture of the program is limited. I'd like to see a branching menu. Something which lets me break down my choices. Right now it seems haphazard. There's a tab for all allied winter vehicles. There's another for just the Pz IV. Etc.

I think that CMMOS has been much more successful and more widely used than Gordon anticipated. Plus, new mods are being created all the time. A more open architecture could accomodate more mods in a more flexible manner.

Thanks,

Ken "when's BTS going to hire Gordon?" McManamy

Ken,

I'll certainly consider interface changes as necessary. I think people will be suprised by the level of change/improvement in the upcoming release. One thing that I definitely tried to do is over-architect CMMOS for expandability, and the interface is actually one of the easier things to change as long as the underlying structure is robust enough.

Gordon