Crater Tiles Request

Hello,

Enjoying creating maps using the Scenario Editor.

I would like to request three additional tiles for small, medium & large shell craters.

I know that I can create a QB map in the Scenario Editor I can get a heavy damage map with craters on it. However, it would be nice to be able to place different sized craters in the desired places.

For instance I could simulate a post mortar attack by placing many small craters around the rubble of a house.

Or how about placing several large craters around a damaged factory simulating a post aircraft bombardment.

The list of scenario's is endless and I think it would increase immersion in the game.

I would enjoy reading other members comments on this subject.

Regards,

Dr. Giggles smile.gif

Hello,

Interesting, I am going to look into your suggestion later in the day. Can the craters be placed on different tiles, such as hay, woods, road etc. or are they all the same background tiles ?

Thanks

Originally posted by rune:

As a scenario designer, you can place craters anywhere you like, and there are different sizes. I forget the hot key to turn them on, then alt and 1-5 to get different size craters.

Rune

Perhaps, I did not explain myself clearly. What I mean is does the crater tile come with a default background tile or does the crater just embedd itself to the tile already on the map ?

Originally posted by wwb_99:

Can be placed everywhere. Look at the top of the screen when you are in the 3d map mode. It gives instructions.

WWB