Omaha Beach Invasion Maps

Today I was able to make full-sized copies of the 1st Infantry Division 1:2,500 (you read that right) assault maps for Dog White and Dog Green beaches at Omaha. They have all the known German defenses on them. The questions are: 1) Would anybody be interested in these things if I scanned them in sections, and 2) is there anybody with a stable web page that would want to host them for the greater good of mankind and his degenerate offspring, the scenario maker?

Cheers.

You can call me "junior," though I'm growing tired of it. What the Hell is that, anyway?

Today I was able to make full-sized copies of the 1st Infantry Division 1:2,500 (you read that right) assault maps for Dog White and Dog Green beaches at Omaha. They have all the known German defenses on them. The questions are: 1) Would anybody be interested in these things if I scanned them in sections, and 2) is there anybody with a stable web page that would want to host them for the greater good of mankind and his degenerate offspring, the scenario maker?

Cheers.

You can call me "junior," though I'm growing tired of it. What the Hell is that, anyway?